‘Oa Tāua - A Mothers Journal
Oa Tāua is an appreciation and preservation of the story tellers embedded in our Pacific nature. A space to share our treasured memories and stories of those past and present. To continue the essence of storytelling within families in handwritten keepsakes and printed photographs as our digital and online presence grows.
Our first treasure, a Mothers journal includes questions to guide a Mother to reflect on her very own life story and share her cherished memories, knowledge and advice for her children to lovingly keepsake forever.
- 50 questions across the lifespan, written in English and Samoan
- 60 pages with small illustrations to allow for extra writing or to attach keepsakes
- 8 blank pages for personalised questions or headings
- A dedication page for a personalised message
- A5 size, high quality vegan leather, durable uncoated 180gsm card pages